Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody here actually hunted with this head? How well did the blade deployment work? I shot them today. They flew GREAT with almost the same field point accuracy But I'm just a little bit skeptical about those white collars on the front of the heads that holds the blades shut. Should the trocar tip be tightened just a bit with pliers to make sure the blades don't open during flight? How many people have used them and had 100% satisfaction with them?!?

·
Registered
377 Posts
I own them but haven't shot them. I chose to use the TruGlo Titanium X 4 blade instead. I agree with you 100% on the blade retention collar. Not much holding the blades closed. Personally, I would use a dental band on them to be sure.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I bought a bunch of them on closeout from Northwoods. They shoot Okay but I just don't really care for them. I'm sure they will put a very large hole in a critter but they will not be on my arrows this Fall. I too will be shooting the TruGlo titanium x 4 blades. I have not shot an animal with the Nasty BH.

Reactions: BULLDOGGBOYZ

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your replies guys. They will DEFINITELY have bands on them. SW, hang on to 'em until I see how well they work and I might just give you your money back for the ones you have.:):):) (I also bought 4 packs from Northwoods.;) )

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've used these heads, fly great did the job. My blood trail wasn't the best and i didn't like the penetration is why I switched.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts