Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
I am just telling you like it is. I quit listening to guys in archery shops back in the late 70s. Go into 5 shops and ask the same question and get 5 different answers. I listen to the guys on the forums that have been there and done that now. There are some pretty knowledgeable guys that hang out in here. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Apparently … your "narrowed it down" wasn't that narrow after all...lol ;) I'd take the Ten Point over either one of them if you've expanded your choices. Ten Point is a better outfit than the other two put together.
I’m really leaning hard towards the Ten Point Viper now. I love the crank system on it, seems much safer and it’s faster then the sub-1 lite.
Nobody in town has the color I want so I’m probably going to buy online his morning.

·
8,125 Posts
Look at Wyvern Creations for the best deal. Dave will do you right.
Amen brother … Probably the best advice you'll ever get concerning crossbows. (y)

Reactions: Madrebel

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I’ve called them 4x and can’t get a human on the phone. Must be doing a hell of a business or they need more help. 🙄

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Mission. Just because. I dont want to get into an argument on my reasons.

·
233 Posts
Madrebel, not trying to take away recommendations to buy from Wyvern, but check out the free upgrades on the Viper from Borkholder Archery...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Mission. Just because. I dont want to get into an argument on my reasons.
Lol! So who did you think is going to argue with you? Not me. I asked for suggestions and reasons why they were chosen, so I don’t know why you bothered to reply. 😄🤷🏼
Madrebel, not trying to take away recommendations to buy from Wyvern, but check out the free upgrades on the Viper from Borkholder Archery...
Thanks, I will. I can’t get the other guy on the phone and I’m not inclined to sit around the phone all day trying. 👍🏼

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
If you left Dave a message he will call you as soon as he can. I usually email him and he gets back to me pretty fast.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just left one shop that handles ravin and ten point. He told me after 200 shots ravin wants you to send the bow back to them so they can change the strings and check out everything. That is a complete turn off to me.

So... it’s now between the mission and the ten point viper s400. Really like the decocking system on it.

decisions, decisions...🙄
I just purchased a ten point viper customer service is top notch.

·
Banned
5,272 Posts
eBay sellers will not have your back covered, Dave will. Dave usually throws in extras also.
You don’t need a middleman! If you do have a problem just deal directly with TenPoint. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
10,837 Posts
Dave at Wyvern is, and has been for years, my go to for all Crossbow products. Never let me down and always has a wealth of knowledge to share. I highly recommend him.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts