Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
15,334 Posts
LOL:) Now they have a REAL REASON for getting the shots.:):):)

• Haha
Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
This is truly 😢. I could care less about alcohol or weed but good hard working people are loosing their jobs and their freedoms because they don’t want a medical procedure that is proven to neither prevent you from getting covid and also proven not to keep you from transmitting covid to those around you. Sad times. Oh, and for the record once again, I am not against vaccines in general. I took some when I was a kid , they are still working at 51 years old.

·
Registered
Darton Serpent, Serpend LTD, Viper SSxtreme and Scorpyd Aculeus 135lbs
239 Posts
Here are so many people, from my opinion of false solidarity, to undermine all fundamental rights with the help of regulations and laws that will lead me fear and anxiety where this path should lead. Most do not even understand that many demonstrators do not even take to the streets alone because of the possible compulsory vaccination, but that it is above all about returning to a legal system that we had before Corona. In a country where the domestic intelligence service (Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz) is allowed to carry out house searches without a court order or NGOs like that of Mr. Soros are allowed to monitor people on the Internet in order to collect evidence that is then reported, I feel slowly transported back to the GDR time. We are only at the beginning, but it is starting to feel like the return of the Ministry of State Security(MfS-Stasi) and its informal staff.
And the worst thing is that the majority of the population has not even noticed these changes in the law. Because the only one of public interest were Corona and the "Civil Protection Act" which, however, also contains parts that are more than questionable.
I am vaccinated against many diseases, but against Corona I will refuse to vaccinate until we are legally back on a path where freedom is taken seriously again.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Here are so many people, from my opinion of false solidarity, ...
I would suggest to call it "group think" or "peer pressure".
I feel slowly transported back to the GDR time. We are only at the beginning, but it is starting to feel like the return of the Ministry of State Security(MfS-Stasi) and its informal staff.
Don't worry, the informants system will not came back in the same way. Now most people have smartphones that make personal snitching superfluous.
But dividing people and making them suspicious of each other is an important part of their strategy.

The "Corona plandemic" is just a tool to reach a certain goal.
One needs to figure out what is their goal. And this is surely not our health and wellbeing.

·
Premium Member
5,342 Posts
One needs to figure out what is their goal. And this is surely not our health and wellbeing.
If one has not really been paying attention (like many of us, I'm guessing) for a few decades, this article sums up their end game plan nicely:
"This is an IQ, courage and an integrity test. How are you doing so far?" | Crossbow Nation
The lunatics running the asylum (globalists/satanists) have, in fact, been planning these days for centuries now.
Seriously, I'm surprised no one has sent a drone in to take out the labs that are creating these bio-weapons of destruction.
Some one has to send them a message.
Maybe we need another Bush as POTUS to start a global search for "weapons of mass destruction".
😇😁(y)🎯🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🎯(y)😁😇
🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅

·
Premium Member
5,342 Posts
Thought you were vaccinated. You should be good to go on both drugs and alcohol. 😁
Yup, 2x jabbed.
Not going for the 3rd "kill shot", thanks very much.

Cancer clinic just called and Wifey's surgery did not go as well as Oncologist told us yesterday so they want her to:
1) get jab # 3 (she said no thank you)
2) get 6 more rounds of chemo
3) get radiation for liver cancer after that

My head is spinning so I'll comfort her and read more "conspiracy theory fact checks" on Snopes and Facebook (LOLOL hardly)

Could care less about drugs and alcohol.
Those roads were travelled many lives ago.
I have the battle scars and wounds to prove it, unfortunately for me.

Ok, my pity party is over for the day!
Back to shooting and blowing stuff up, just for the halibut, cuz it is Friday!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Yup, 2x jabbed.
Not going for the 3rd "kill shot", thanks very much.

Cancer clinic just called and Wifey's surgery did not go as well as Oncologist told us yesterday so they want her to:

My head is spinning so I'll comfort her and read more "conspiracy theory fact checks" on Snopes and Facebook (LOLOL hardly)

Could care less about drugs and alcohol.
Those roads were travelled many lives ago.
I have the battle scars and wounds to prove it, unfortunately for me.

Ok, my pity party is over for the day!
Back to shooting and blowing stuff up, just for the halibut, cuz it is Friday!
Will keep you guyz in our prayers

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Sorry to hear that.
But to be honest, cancer is IMHO another great business for the medical and pharma industry.
How could it be that billions were spent for research of many decades, with no real progress whatsoever ?
Instead of asking "what caused the body to react that way" they want to kill those cells with poisons.
Again, treating a symptom instead of going for the root cause.
And God forbid, healing anyone.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Sorry to hear that.
But to be honest, cancer is IMHO another great business for the medical and pharma industry.
How could it be that billions were spent for research of many decades, with no real progress whatsoever ?
Instead of asking "what caused the body to react that way" they want to kill those cells with poisons.
Again, treating a symptom instead of going for the root cause.
And God forbid, healing anyone.
There is no money in curing cancer so why would they cure it. The money is in treating cancer

• Wow
Reactions: Ironminer
1 - 20 of 71 Posts