Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just passed my hunter safety test and I know this sounds lame, but I want a pretty bow to hunt with lmaooo im obsessed with the color blue and as a female its hard to find things made for women thats "cute" not pink. Well here I am at the mercy of you all hoping someone has one to get rid of or knows someone getting rid of one of these beautiful babies. Send help! I'll be the one here overwhelmed by my over the top female need for color in everything I own. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Ravin is supposedly releasing a new Muddy Girl Serenity option for their bows, probably in the next month or two. May be worth looking at them as well.

Auto part Electric blue Bicycle part Machine Event

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could just get a bow that shots great for you and have it hydro dipped to your color of choice.
Welcome to this great place
Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Thank you! And I live in a rural area so if I want to get something dipped I would have to drive like 6 plus hours and im at the mercy of how ever much they wanna charge. Im thinking my best bet is to buy otherwise im gonna have to settle for black lol
Thank you! I'm excited to be here!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ravin is supposedly releasing a new Muddy Girl Serenity option for their bows, probably in the next month or two. May be worth looking at them as well.

View attachment 245539
Oh my gosh!! Yes thank you!!! I was just diagnosed with MS last year and the color is orange so I love that this one has blue and orange! I'm for sure gonna keep my eyes peeled!! Thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The color blue is the worst color you can get for hunting tho. Its one of the only colors that Deer and actually see just something to keep in mind.
It is also a Color that if you intend to turkey hunt with the bow they will pick it out almost instantly.
馃ズ馃ズ馃ズ馃槶馃槶馃槺馃槶馃槺馃槶馃槺馃槶馃槶馃槶鈽犫槧鈽犫槧 what!?! Noooooo!!!! Why!?!?! So im stuck with pink or orange if I want color or black? Why even tease us like that then!? Not I have to go on a whole Google rabbit hole to find out visible colors to them! I never thought of that. Does that apply to geese and squirrel as well?

Registered
E Tennessee
馃ズ馃ズ馃ズ馃槶馃槶馃槺馃槶馃槺馃槶馃槺馃槶馃槶馃槶鈽犫槧鈽犫槧 what!?! Noooooo!!!! Why!?!?! So im stuck with pink or orange if I want color or black? Why even tease us like that then!? Not I have to go on a whole Google rabbit hole to find out visible colors to them! I never thought of that. Does that apply to geese and squirrel as well?
welcome to the sight. :)
Hunting can be a dangerous endeavor. You are the one that is ultimately responsible for your safety, it is not to be taken lightly.
What colors animals pick upon is just part of the issue. Certain colors can often cause reactions from other hunters that may be sharing the area with you. More than one turkey hunter has drawn fire from another careless hunter because of certain colors being visible. Like blue, red or even white. Theses colors are vividly dominate in a gobblers head when he鈥檚 strutting.
Never trust your safety to someone else鈥檚 ignorance, or in some cases, just plain stupidity.

Premium Member
I would contact Dave at Wyverns Creations online. I believe he can hydro dip bows. Maybe he will have some options for you.
From experience I think you could get away with some blue on you bow. By the time a deer sees the blue it may very well be the last thing it sees. Lots of guys have killed deer wearing blue jean 馃憱 camo over the years! 馃ぃ
This deer didn't mind a little blue. 馃槈
Hunting Wood Pollution Soil Waste

Registered
Thank you! And I live in a rural area so if I want to get something dipped I would have to drive like 6 plus hours and im at the mercy of how ever much they wanna charge. Im thinking my best bet is to buy otherwise im gonna have to settle for black lol

Thank you! I'm excited to be here!
I think if you would give Dave a call at Wyvern Creations you could buy a bow from him and for a nominal fee he would dip it for you before shipping. He is the best crossbow dealer I know of online. Welcome to the forum. :)

Registered
I just passed my hunter safety test and I know this sounds lame, but I want a pretty bow to hunt with lmaooo im obsessed with the color blue and as a female its hard to find things made for women thats "cute" not pink. Well here I am at the mercy of you all hoping someone has one to get rid of or knows someone getting rid of one of these beautiful babies. Send help! I'll be the one here overwhelmed by my over the top female need for color in everything I own. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
why not just paint your bow with water colors? when i was water fowl hunting i painted my guns camo. if it wore off i just did it again. i am frugal. you could chage colors when ever you want too. also dont worry about deer seeing colors, no one on here has ever talked to a deer about colors.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts