Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since the spectre 375 went off sale yesterday at midway I can't justify paying full price on it when Centerpoint has these two other offerings.

I'm looking at the Dagger 390 and the Mercenary 390

I don't seem to notice any difference in specs, or anything at all to be honest between these two offerings.

Will someone well versed with Centerpoint please offer some advice on the difference between these two xbows? And if you know where I might find a deal on one of these nice bows? Any other input on these bows or similar bows compatible with their assisted draw system are appreciated. Note: I am disabled and 6'6.

·
Registered
256 Posts
ask ...tx_rdxguy,he seems to centerpoint well,..,and just use search,centerpoint dagger 390 andyou should some posts

·
3,272 Posts
The Dagger is made by Mankung (like the Centerpoint Sniper, Spectre, and Amped/Patriot/Heat. BTW, the Amped 415 is currently on sale for $299 at Northwoods Outlet.

The Mercenary is a Poelang bow. (trigger mounted in the stock behind the barrel, different trigger, string stops mounted on the riser instead of on the barrel, etc.

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
The newest 2020 versions of the Mercenary and Dagger 390s are like the Amped/Patriot and Heat 415s. One is the CenterPoint product and the others are Dealer products. The Dagger is CenterPoints product and the Mercenary is a Dealer product. Both bows are exactly the same and built by ManKung.

Joe is right about the older version of the Mercenary. It was a PoeLang bow as he describes.

I don't see one PoeLang product in the current CenterPoint lineup.

I'd suggest the $299 Amped 415 as well.

Reactions: JOE PA
1 - 5 of 5 Posts