Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on people, step up and be counted. This person is doing a very worthwhile and commendable service and needs a helping hand.

I have to believe that the crossbow owners brotherhood are kind and generous people. Lets help this person!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank You

I must say thank you to Da Griz, he has been so much help getting the word out. If any of you have questions, let me know and I will will give you a answer. I lead a non profit chapter that helps folks with disabilities, and we really need some help!

Joe

·
11,417 Posts
Griz

I'm digging some arrows up and I might be able to throw in a few hunting heads that have not been used. Can you give me the mailing address for shipping?

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
NE MT OWL
Attn: Joe Wiles
510 9th Street South
Glasgow, MT 59230

Here ya go! Good cause, I'm in.

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
I'm already helped out as we hunt disabled/paralyzed vets every year as a program though the PVA. If someone would be able and go thorough them, that would work. The application should be in any of the Sports & Spokes, and PVA publications, and Virgil Qualls of Las Vegas is the one who chooses who comes to Texas. I wish I could though.
The only thing I have that I can offer is bow fishing trips. I'm mounting two crossbows onto the boat on swiveling posts so a person in a chair can sit and shoot.
If this can be of service, let me know. E-mail me with any details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts