Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes when I get bored with current threads I go back to posts made in 2008 just for fun:- ) I found one thread that was about crossbow arrows vs bolts.:LOL: It didn’t end locked up as the most recent one here on the same subject did.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
I've done that Moon ! When I first joined and was trying to get a feel for it all here and learn all that I could as quick as I could. I would forget myself and go ahead and post replies to some of them. These were posts from 2009 and stuff..... I didn't know back then that when you post a reply it moves it up to the most recent posts....lol...

·
8,867 Posts
Few times … I've posted on the "oldest thread on CBN" just for kicks to bring it up onto the first page for entertainment. They never stay alive though. They dropped off the first page like a stone.

Reactions: Martymig

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Few times … I've posted on the "oldest thread on CBN" just for kicks to bring it up onto the first page for entertainment. They never stay alive though. They dropped off the first page like a stone.
That could be a good thing, in certain situations but not if you really wanted to hear more about it. There's alot of interesting stuff to read all the way back there and some of it leaves you questioning certain subjects. It's also very good entertainment, to say the least.

·
8,867 Posts
Bout da … most interesting thing was seeing names from a decade ago that you saw daily, but don't anymore.

·
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There were some haters back then too for sure. I was banned for a day or two :- )

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Yep when you really did have freedom of speech. Now if it can't be properly censored your done truths and facts are not always welcome.

Reactions: Iron Duke

·
Registered
568 Posts
Would anybody guess how many more crossbow shooters there are now compared to 2008? Other factors, Crossbow and accessories advancement in a short 12 years. More social media available, World changes in general,etc. etc..

·
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Change is inevitable..........and not always a good thing..........especially lately.

·
8,867 Posts
Would anybody guess how many more crossbow shooters there are now compared to 2008? Other factors, Crossbow and accessories advancement in a short 12 years. More social media available, World changes in general,etc. etc..
I'm wondering … if we're going to see more and more people cutting the cord to all this social media insanity? I text & email. Rarely say a word on Facebook and only joined 10? years ago because I got a message my cousin sent me photos. Actually accidently joined trying to see the photos...lol Don't have a Twitter or Instagram accounts and don't intend to ever open one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Been on most social media seeing what my kids were posting, they all sit fallow for years now and good riddance to the lot of them.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm wondering … if we're going to see more and more people cutting the cord to all this social media insanity? I text & email. Rarely say a word on Facebook and only joined 10? years ago because I got a message my cousin sent me photos. Actually accidently joined trying to see the photos...lol Don't have a Twitter or Instagram accounts and don't intend to ever open one.
Duke, absolutely!! I’ll never do the Facebook crap. I know people that live and breathe that mess.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts