Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Tuesday (11/06) my dad, son, and I headed out to a new piece of property that we acquired during the summer. The property is in bad need of some doe management (at the end of this hunt we had seen 12 does in 2.5 hours). We watched 2 does that were both just our of range for 70 mins out in front of us. As the end of legal shooting light approached, I had two other does come in from our West. The smaller of the two presented a perfect broadside shot (at 10 yrds) and I sent a blot. The NAP Killzone Crossbow COC broadhead annihilated her at the close distance. She ran 25 to 30 yrds and piled up. Meat in the freezer!
IMG_0633.jpeg
IMG_0654.JPG
IMG_0670.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG
IMG_1059.JPG

Reactions: CT Crossbower

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a massive hole! Congrats. Good looking property.
We're pretty lucky in the fact that my best friend and her husband own it. It doesn't cost us a dime to hunt it, and this year is our first year to do so. We have big plans for it between the end of this season and beginning of next. There is an insane amount of does the place. The owners fully support us thinning them out a bit. But yeah, it'good looking land.
1026201802.jpeg
IMG_0614.jpeg

IMG_1042.jpeg

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Meat is good :D

Reactions: okieshiner918

·
Registered
13,738 Posts
Free private land....I LOVE it! It's all I hunt anymore.....and I even get to kill a few deer too.;) Man! I aint never seen such a bloody deer. That broadhead did it's job! Congrats.

Reactions: okieshiner918
1 - 9 of 9 Posts