Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,443 Posts
Little errors like that happen more often than you'd think and usually go unnoticed by the company until customers point it out. At least with this one once you click on the icon it goes to the Mag 340 page, and the images are correct there.

When the Twinstrike came out they kept referring to the stock on their website and fb as a "bullpup" stock. I pointed out to Jeff Baker that it is indisputably NOT a bullpup stock, and a couple weeks later they had it corrected.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Yup! I thought the same thing several months ago when I noticed that. There was also a time last year when they were introduced where some people were officially calling it the Micro Mag 340 while others were calling it just the Mag 340. I think even Excalibur was using both names depending on where you looked. Add the wrong pictures to that and I was scratching my head about whether or not there were two different bows. Bad marketing practices. Should never confuse your buyers like that.

Reactions: small_wilds

· Registered
299 Posts
Yup! I thought the same thing several months ago when I noticed that. There was also a time last year when they were introduced where some people were officially calling it the Micro Mag 340 while others were calling it just the Mag 340. I think even Excalibur was using both names depending on where you looked. Add the wrong pictures to that and I was scratching my head about whether or not there were two different bows. Bad marketing practices. Should never confuse your buyers like that.
When it first came out it was the Micro AXE340. However, the name was taken already, so the had to change it to the Micro MAG340. Since the matrix line is slowly going away, and all that's being introduced is the micro line-up everyone just calls it the MAG340. But technically it is still a Micro MAG340.

Clear as mud.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts