Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a true story.
Ever had a vivid dream about hunting? last night I had a barn burner. Last year I got this picture of a beautiful little 6 point buck. This was the starting point of my dream. I arrived at my farm and and too a seat in my pop up elevated ground blind before daylight.as i looked out at the crack of daylight i saw the little 6 point standing as in the picture. as i continued to watch the little buck, a miracle started taking place. The little buck began to grow in size and a magnificent rack of 12 points, so wide and high emerged in the early light. I was speechless and frozen in time. As i tried to load and aim my crossbow i could not move. I closed my eyes and i heard a really deep voice say not yet specialized, not yet. I immediately woke up and was laughing, i hope i know why. Hope you enjoyed my dream, i really did.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215258854659512&set=gm.1020531531713150&type=3&eid=ARDmCWH0a1oTgT9-MvL0MwAjcryrD3kVC7lU7Mf1dr6wU0SX-3UfnpBsj9-GxLWbwav3A5t_eAYD12fK&ifg=1

·
Registered
195 Posts
That's just good deep sleep! Couple of cool evenings recently have finally sparked some interest.

·
Registered
13,225 Posts
Love it Larry!!!;) What? haven't all you guys been dreaming about opening day yet?!?:unsure::giggle:

Reactions: SPECIALIZED
1 - 7 of 7 Posts