Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
The weather has been going through some strange changes these days.....

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I was hesitant on hitting the like button for that comment.. I'm hoping it's all just a growing pang onto a brighter future..... change is good but, sometimes you have to wonder......

·
Registered
168 Posts
About 5 years ago home depot ran a special on a dual fuel 4500w generator

Still in the box but if I ever have to use it I have 5 20# propane tanks ready to go

I love the idea of no carburetor to gum up

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
My lawn … that was late August burned brown in June already, is lush green and growing like a jungle again with all the rain lately.
I sure don't want a Tropical Storm, but dam, this is getting ridiculous! We are so dry I'm afraid to trim the landscaping! We can't by drop's here!

I mowed one time since the 3rd week of June, just to hit some shaded spots, and with no weeds, it don't look like it's been a week since it was mowed, other than it's BROWN. I have had less than 3/4" of rain in over 9 weeks, and 5/8" of that came in one evening storm. If it wasn't for dew the past 3 mornings, there would be no moisture here!

Funny thing is about 10 miles away my buddy got almost 2" this past weekend, and less than 10 miles south of me they have had close to 1/2" a couple times the last month. But dam what a cloud to cloud light show for hours! We been getting little showers weekly at the lake, and a couple good hard rains last month and this month, but not even shower here!

So if you could Duke,, send me a little, but dam be gentle, I don't need the 7" Tom got in that storm!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
My lawn is burnt to a light brown....but, the flowers I planted are doing great.... I have to get out there every night and water them because of the fact that there hasn't been any rain hardly. I'm glad this summer is just about over... just to dang hot for me !

·
Happy Member
5,468 Posts
Up here in central Wisconsin my farm has 5 acres of grass that I cut and a good half is brown dead grass! We need rain badly! My garden and flowers are doing awesome because they get watered every other day for the garden and every night for the flower beds.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Martymig
21 - 27 of 27 Posts