Crossbow Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I will take some time off, be back later and see if we are talking about something besides Michigan.:confused:

·
11,568 Posts
Terry, Terry, Terry

Go play with your friends and brethren on you anti-crossbow sites. I think Crossbow Nation has had about enough of it. I hope you see that.:beatdeadhorse5:

·
11,568 Posts
You aren't the first or last

to do what you are doing on a crossbow forum so don't let it go to your head.

I do think UL has been very lenient in your case although it is distracting from the intentions of most crossbow forums. Negative rants from an anti-bowhunter are quickly seen for what they are. If it was my decision I would have shut you down long ago except that it's helpful for crossbow hunters to be reminded of who and what is fighting crossbow hunting inclusion even though great progress is being made across the country with more states including crossbows each year.

CROSSBOWHUNTING................COMING TO YOUR STATE SOON

·
264 Posts
You are very angry about something it shows in your inflamatory posts, you even call me and anti, which you know is akin to anti-hunter and its inflamatory and unproductive.

I didn't start the threads.

Please don't call me an anti-bowhunter its a spin and you know it. I support your right to hunt with a crossbow.

·
11,568 Posts
Double posting now I see:)

I'm not angry. We are winning the battle. Just look around the country and see what's happening. I've not called YOU ignorant:rolleyes: Good luck with your bowhunter recruiting efforts in Michigan but so far I think it's safe to say that it's not working. Crossbow inclusion will help your efforts and allow hundreds of older bowhunters back into the sport that your group is happy with shutting out. What a shame what selfishness will do. Oh, I forgot...Michigan is different from other states....yes!!!! that explains it:ack2:

:nopics::iagree::beatdeadhorse5:

·
264 Posts
Yes Michigan is different and has more bow hunters than any other state. Why can't these older hunters use the draw-loc? You really seem to confuse selfishness with protectiveness, they are a little different. Are you selfish with your daughter or protective?

·
36 Posts
Terry Williams said:
Yes Michigan is different and has more bow hunters than any other state. Why can't these older hunters use the draw-loc? You really seem to confuse selfishness with protectiveness, they are a little different. Are you selfish with your daughter or protective?

Why should they have to use an implement that subjects bows to pressures that they were never intended to be subjected to, which could potentially result in serious injury? Simply so that you and your MBH brethren can keep a few more crossbows out of the woods? And who is talking about selfishness? :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.