Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a few arrows to thin some shelves, all Tenpoint arrows are 20" and the ST are 22" first I'll take it here gets priority! All Shipping is on me!

ALL TENPOINT ARROWS HAVE RECEIVERS TO ACCEPT WHATEVER NOCK YOU WANT!

1) I have 2 brand new six packs of Tenpoint Evo-X arrows,, the red w/white vanes have Omni nocks and the green w/white have Alpha nocks, all are new and Shipping on me! for $75.00 each

Take both for $140.00, shipping on me!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM answered,, for the Tapps, w/ a 92 LNL insert they weigh 335 on my Cheap pocket scale as pictured, BUT as lock N loads are not glued in they can be 353 grains if someone wants glue in 110 brass inserts instead, Just let me know.

The boxed Evo-X weigh 350 grains as pictured, with either knock, the 5 with the aluminum omni nocks weigh 363 but can be swapped for plastic nocks if one wants to do so.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tapps are GONE GONE GONE,, SOLD!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Great deal on the Evo X. I need Alpha Nocks for my bow or I would be ALL OVER THEM. A dozen Alphas will cost me about $20 with shipping.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent, but Jerry sells them for less than 1/2 that for a whole dozen! I've seen them on ebay w free shipping for about that same 1/2 price. I've seen lighted nocks sell for that for the kit.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The five Evo X batch of arrows are sold!
Two boxes left of the Evo X, $75 each, or Buy both, for $140 shipped

1 - 8 of 8 Posts