Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an equinox in very good condition for my first crossbow. Love how it shoots but would like to improve the trigger.
What would be the best option for a crisp light trigger for the Equinox? I like the pull weight of the factory trigger but the creep I don’t like.

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :) I had Boo (a member here) rework the trigger on my Excal Vortex. Light, crisp, and no creep at all. He does GREAT work.;):)

·
2,882 Posts
I believe your choices would be 1. The new ACP trigger from Excal ($199 ish), 2. Trigger Tech ($149), 3. Have someone like Boo work your trigger. I would think it would be difficult to do #3 at this time of year, with hunting season and pre hunting season business. Welcome to the forum. You have a very nice old crossbow there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. Thinking of the trigger tech for a drop in replacement. At this point I’ll probably wait till after hunting season is over but I’ll keep my eye out for one.

·
Registered
323 Posts
The Triggertech units are nice as are the new units from Excalibur. I think Wyvern has them for around $150?

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have a 2 stage TT in my Matrix 355 and love it! Makes you so much more accurate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts