Crossbow Nation banner
61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
1,293 Posts
Now that the lighting has been resolved to the stopwatch, in the next few days the speeds will be known ... ps pictures of the lights! 1-pair price $ 7
Never see someone put lights on the crony. Just watch out if you have fluorescent lights in the ceeling, normally a crony doesn't like them and gives errors.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
572 Posts
Today I put the 400 TD in the zero setting of the new Hawke scope I am sending here a picture of how I solved the resonance of the arrow holder after the shot! look at the pictures! we at home had silicone freezer bag closures with their locking head stretching well over the arrow holder to the back of it where it swings after the shot as the arrow leaves the holder. Now the holder presses the arrow just optimally when the arrow leaves it and doesn't make any sound. I think you can look at the picture and understand what I mean by that? Br: Tommy

·
Registered
572 Posts
They are both great crossbows but the 400 TD is very loud (on SDS) vs. 420 TD (none) even if I shoot with a heavy 500grain arrow. I measure speeds as soon as there is such a day that there are no disturbance factors at home so I can focus better on performing it.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I also tested what I think is the optimal brace heicht, where the string doesn't hit too much Reds, however, it dampens the vibration of the string a bit (this is my opinion on the height setting and I removed the stars from the string as well.

61 - 80 of 113 Posts