Crossbow Nation banner
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
Excalibur Assassin 400TD
944 Posts
I don't understand why my Assasin scope rail is swinging even though I think I've already done all the necessary measures, it's just attached with four screws? If there is any guidance on the matter, I will gratefully accept it Br: Tommy
I have noticed that these screws get loose and effects accuracy.
Also tighten scope ring mounting screws.
But you already know this.

Air gun Cable Gun accessory Audio equipment Wire

·
Registered
17,015 Posts
I don't understand why my Assasin scope rail is swinging even though I think I've already done all the necessary measures, it's just attached with four screws? If there is any guidance on the matter, I will gratefully accept it Br: Tommy
By swinging I guess you mean the scope rail is moving a little. If so it is 1 or more of the 4 little screws attaching the scope rail to the bow and if they are all tight then it is 1 or 2 of the screws under the stock that hold the trigger in place. Both need blue loctite or fingernail polish to secure them.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I will send more pictures of these limbs to JH Hunter (you have to remember that the width is the same but the HO limbs are a little higher, but it is acceptable if it lasts better and the installation does not cause a problem, look at the pictures...😀
Automotive tire Gesture Wood Road surface Asphalt

Wood Road surface Asphalt Font Tints and shades

Hand Gesture Finger Body jewelry Wood

Wood Sleeve Dress Rectangle Font

Dress Wood Rectangle Tints and shades Hardwood

Branch Wood Twig Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Art

Wood Metal Wrist Fashion accessory Machine

Dress Jaw Gesture Wood Tree

Wood Gesture Audio equipment Font Art

Wood Publication Font Metal Art

·
1,292 Posts
I will send more pictures of these limbs to JH Hunter (you have to remember that the width is the same but the HO limbs are a little higher, but it is acceptable if it lasts better and the installation does not cause a problem, look at the pictures...
View attachment 229408
View attachment 229409
View attachment 229407
View attachment 229406
View attachment 229405
View attachment 229403
View attachment 229404
View attachment 229402
View attachment 229401
View attachment 229400
They are thicker at the base, the part that sits in the riser pocket. Now if we can only get someone that has both a 380/400 and or 340/360 to test it. The with and the bolt holes look the same. You don't perhaps have a Micro 360 to test if the HO limbs will fit?

JH HUNTER

·
Registered
572 Posts
I don't have a 360 model! The limb widths in the 360, 400 and 420 TD (Matrix series) models are the same width. I can only say that they fit the 420/400 model raiser, they all fit together well! I marked the places in the photo in red, the measurements of which must be obtained from someone who has a 340 TD or 360 TD model.
Camera accessory Camera lens Reflex camera Cameras & optics Automotive tire

Camera accessory Camera lens Cameras & optics Eyewear Digital camera

Bumper Gas Tints and shades Cameras & optics Machine

Product Textile Sleeve Wood Line

·
Registered
572 Posts
I thought about it a little more and came to the conclusion that if I were to buy a spare limb that would be too tight for the riser, in that case I would grind it to fit it? They are also made by sanding at the factory and there would be no damage like possible paint on the surface.
We have a saying here in Finland: Don't play if you're afraid, but if you don't play you can't win anything either ... Br:Tommy👍

·
Premium Member
Excalibur Assassin 400TD
944 Posts
I would be very, very, very cautious!!!!
NO GRINDING!!!
Only fine sanding of the paint Only.
If you break the fibers, you are inviting a crack over the full length of the limb.

Olisin hyvin, hyvin, hyvin varovainen!!!!

EI JAUHAMISTA!!!

Vain maalin hieno hionta.

Jos rikot kuidut, kutsut halkeaman raajan koko pituudelle.

·
Registered
572 Posts
It was just a thought about it, but I have no experience with it. In my opinion, the limbs of the newer generation should also be able to withstand light surface sanding. Are they finished by sanding to their shape at the factory? You may be right about what you said. Thank you advice best regards, Tommy

101 - 113 of 113 Posts