Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
BMW M235i 2020
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls,

I want to buy a Excalibur Assassin 400 or 420TD or a Suppressor 400TD. What would be a good price for me to buy one used? Is it worth saving a a few hundred bucks when buying used or should I get a new one?

Thanks in Advance

·
8,875 Posts
I'd buy … new if you can. Are you really "great" Leo? ...lol ;)

·
4,691 Posts
Leo must own my dream car - M135i. However, I like to stay out of jail, so I don’t have one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok...so I bought a sort of used one...my bow shop had one that he hunted with twice and if had it in the shop for anyone to shoot who was considering it. If they wanted the 340 or 360 he’d let them shoot those two...but then some of them would opt to buy the assassin 400.

I was in the market for an Excalibur simply because of the the torture test that I saw and the take down model.

Simplicity at its best.

The assassin td 400 runs 1799.99 and up. I came in and offers him 1600.00 and he took it. Basically brand new.

Find one used or new and buy it. I don’t regret it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
I would buy an older used Excalibur with no serial number on it in a heartbeat but with the new bows carrying serial numbers I would first ask the seller if he/she had registered the bow. If not registered I would buy one but if already registered you will stand a chance of not having the warranty honored if needed so I would expect the price to reflect that.

·
Registered
BMW M235i 2020
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would buy an older used Excalibur with no serial number on it in a heartbeat but with the new bows carrying serial numbers I would first ask the seller if he/she had registered the bow. If not registered I would buy one but if already registered you will stand a chance of not having the warranty honored if needed so I would expect the price to reflect that.
Does Excalibur require you to be the original purchaser for Warranty?

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
Yes they do but have never done so because of lack of serial numbers for registration. Now that some of the new bows carry serial numbers they could put that into practice.

·
Registered
BMW M235i 2020
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes they do but have never done so because of lack of serial numbers for registration. Now that some of the new bows carry serial numbers they could put that into practice.
Thank you.

I own a Micro 340 TD. Where is the serial Number? Is it inside the stock?

·
Happy Member
5,465 Posts
Thank you.

I own a Micro 340 TD. Where is the serial Number? Is it inside the stock?
Right under the rail near the riser.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts