Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 major surgeries the past year due to cancer, I have lost the strength in my arms and shoulders to the point that I can no longer cock my Excalibur Exomax crossbow. Therefore I'm in dire need of the Krankaroo mechanical cocker designed for this particular bow. Excalibur says this is the only device that will work and there are no substitutes and they no longer make nor stock any of them. They did not seem at all interested in trying to help me locate one either. Does anyone on this forum know of one anywhere for sale? Just 4 weeks until opening day of archery season, so time is of the essence. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
10,835 Posts
You can actually use their new Charger EXT crank. Call Danny Miller at 740-483-2312 and he might have a crankaroo and he can tell you how to use the new crank.

·
1,692 Posts
There is a small modification to the stock but the Charger is so much more slick in every way! The best part, they are available!

·
1,692 Posts
On an Exo series bow a very small amount of stock has to be shaved. I’ve never done it but Danny has described it to me.

·
Registered
223 Posts
On my matrix I fixed and gave to my grandson all I had to do was,get all the pieces together line everything up secure it and mark the holes. next was pitting in the screws and wa la.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts