Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Happy Member
5,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone able to get on the Excalibur forum? I’ve been trying all day with no luck. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I heard they were bought out by Talisman?!?!?
Must be setting up the Sales Channels, Distribution and Forums now.
LOL,JK!!!

Reactions: KTownKiller

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes it's been down since around 9.00am this morning

·
Happy Member
5,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m having Excalibur withdrawals! Lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
I know what you mean 😁

·
8,917 Posts
Excalibur Forum … IT. :p Having some issues with writing the "new" program.

·
Crossbow Nut
3,132 Posts
Whenever I'm on there, there are never more than 2 other actual members on at the same time, it's mostly bots and unregistered lurkers, they might just decide to fold the show.
CT traffic seems to be way down, and now they're planning a new format (same as this), but I don't know if it will help drive traffic. Might be too little too late, or just the time of year maybe.

·
8,917 Posts
Whenever I'm on there, there are never more than 2 other actual members on at the same time, it's mostly bots and unregistered lurkers, they might just decide to fold the show.
CT traffic seems to be way down, and now they're planning a new format (same as this), but I don't know if it will help drive traffic. Might be too little too late, or just the time of year maybe.
Or maybe … nobody other than a few Crossbow Nation hardcores are actually buying recurves anymore...lol 😂 :p

Reactions: Jack Pine

·
Crossbow Nut
3,132 Posts
Could be. Mine are the most unremarkable crossbows I have ever owned. They just work when they're supposed to. Every time. Reliability can be boring. But it gets the job done while many others are playing with wheels & cables.😁

·
Registered
279 Posts
Could be. Mine are the most unremarkable crossbows I have ever owned. They just work when they're supposed to. Every time. Reliability can be boring. But it gets the job done while many others are playing with wheels & cables.😁
Mine too...boringly consistent to a fault, accurate as the day is long..Ho hum.. LoL

·
210 Posts
Sez the forum is down for maintenence....I hope they don't change things...

·
Crossbow Nut
3,132 Posts
Sez the forum is down for maintenence....I hope they don't change things...
I'd like to see them change the way they post pix; huge pain in the butt.

Reactions: robertyb

·
8,917 Posts
Sub-Forums … are like those kids in the basement playing Call to Duty and wearing Star Wars tee shirts instead of going to the school dance or the football game.:p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts