Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Looking for some feedback from folks who might have one of these, or have tried them out.....

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have the axe for two month now. Number of shots are round about 250. All is well with the bow, well balanced, good trigger, very accurate up to 80 yards. I´m limited because of the standard scope, so 80yards is the longest I practice with (target shooting). Using it as a second bow.
No problems with limbs or center serving up to now. So I can recommend the Axe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a bunch. I'm seriously thinking about trading in my old barnett c5 at bass pro for one. i like everything i've read about it..............I'll only be shooting maybe 30 yds max from my ground blinds.........

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hunted with my Axe all last year and its looking like I will be this year as well. Best pure hunting crossbow I've ever owned. I'm embarrassed to say how far I shot my doe with mine last year. They are awesome.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Don't write off the 308 short as a kids crossbow , look in too the spec :

Super compact .

Excellent same as 340 trigger , alloy rail and micro series riser ( twin bolts to rail ) .

More then enough power to bring down anything out there you can hunt .

Far less stressed limbs then the axe 340 .

Stock extender available .

Same scope as the Axe.

And the biggest bonus,,,,way easier to rope cock then the Axe .

I'm not by any means knocking the 340 Axe , but I've read a few hunters are smitten with the 308 ,when it comes to blind and tree stand hunting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts