Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
1,509 Posts
This will be my very first Micro. It's making memories n I don't even have it yet!
The Axe/Mag series bows are excellent. We have a couple and they have proven to be durable, accurate and they shoulder quite nicely. Enjoy your new bow!
Oncebitten

·
Registered
424 Posts
Everytime (alwaysbitten) you type it proves my point. Must be lack of education. You can't communicate without name calling, derogatory remarks and childish mental attitude. You sure do have a proven track record to back that up too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,189 Posts
The administration either needs to enforce the rules or remove them. Members are responsible for reading all of the rules before you check the accept box when signing up.
They told me they are looking at it. Should be a few changes soon.

·
Crossbow Nut
4,152 Posts
If they are going to have that rule, than make it so the person can't post in the classifieds, period.......

Welcome to the forum, Brandon87......

Mike
Didn't it used to be that way before they changed to the new format? Seems I remember noobs who didn't read the rules posting questions about why they couldn't use the classifieds? IDK, could have been another forum maybe.

·
3,070 Posts
Didn't it used to be that way before they changed to the new format? Seems I remember noobs who didn't read the rules posting questions about why they couldn't use the classifieds? IDK, could have been another forum maybe.
I believe so, same way over on AT/CT.....

Mike

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well I received bow in mail today...here goes...
Great Job Brandon! Bow absolutely like new. Couldn't do a better job packing! Awesome transaction. Thanks again! Deal with Brandon with absolute confidence! My first micro, I'm really liking it! Next time I'll take my shoes off so I can count to 20!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Well I received bow in mail today...here goes...
Great Job Brandon! Bow absolutely like new. Couldn't do a better job packing! Awesome transaction. Thanks again! Deal with Brandon with absolute confidence! My first micro, I'm really liking it! Next time I'll take my shoes off so I can count to 20!
Thanks Rvannoy I hope u enjoy the crossbow good luck this season with it.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts