Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys, in your experience, what is the best trigger upgrade for an excalibur bulldog 380? the pro shot? or does the triggertech fit it?

·
Crossbow Nut
3,077 Posts
guys, in your experience, what is the best trigger upgrade for an excalibur bulldog 380? the pro shot? or does the triggertech fit it?
Haven't tried the new pro shot but can't see it being better than the TT which I DO have.

Reactions: DrJuice

·
Registered
13,204 Posts
One more option is to send your trigger to Boo and he can get your trigger to what you want.;)

Reactions: robertyb

·
Happy Member
5,433 Posts
With either trigger there will still be travel because of the Bulldog platform. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
367 Posts
Never shot the pro but i have the TT 2 stage on my Matrix 355 and love it!

·
Crossbow Nut
3,077 Posts
No travel in my TTs, if that lever moves, an arrow is on its way.

Reactions: Runningbuck

·
Happy Member
5,433 Posts
The trigger lever linkage in the bullpup crossbows has travel in them. Not the trigger.

Reactions: Jack Pine

·
Registered
47 Posts
Had an original Matrix 380 which didn’t have the linkage of the Bulldog Series - it was much smoother. Had a few TTs - they worked very well - only downside was they chewed up servings. But the difference was worth it.

·
Crossbow Nut
3,077 Posts
Yes, I had to polish those claws as well, while I had em apart, I added autoset safety to them.

Reactions: JOE PA

·
Registered
411 Posts
Triggertech is the way to go at least for me. I put one in my 330 and 355 matrix bows and they are perfect.

·
Crossbow Nut
3,077 Posts
I have 2 Micros, they don't have linkage.

·
Happy Member
5,433 Posts
did you do anything to your linkage? bbm claims alot of travel in linkage, not trigger
I know that burky247365 can make you a new linkage arm that has tighter tolerance to remove travel to the trigger. Send him a personal message. Good luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts