Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Wicked Ridge Rampage 360
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title suggests, I am a proud owner of my first crossbow. Spent a few days learning the ropes and sighting it in. I added the string dampener and bipod and got the bowjax damping kit and have nothing but good things to say about the way it shoots. Looking forward to getting into hunting and I was wondering if anybody out there has experience with modding the trigger to have a shorter pull as it's kind of long and vague when I pull the trigger before it fires. Any ideas or experience would be appreciated.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Glad your new crossbow is doing well for ya! Maybe some of the guys can help with the trigger. I have a titan m-1 that is badly in need of trigger mod as well. I’m all ears on this....

·
Registered
12,587 Posts
Like the title suggests, I am a proud owner of my first crossbow. Spent a few days learning the ropes and sighting it in. I added the string dampener and bipod and got the bowjax damping kit and have nothing but good things to say about the way it shoots. Looking forward to getting into hunting and I was wondering if anybody out there has experience with modding the trigger to have a shorter pull as it's kind of long and vague when I pull the trigger before it fires. Any ideas or experience would be appreciated.

View attachment 190304
You probably will want to be contacting TXRDXguy on this forum as he is the trigger mod man. If anyone can help it will be him.

·
Registered
Wicked Ridge Blackhawk 360
90 Posts
View attachment 190304
Dang, that's a sexy beast! Just adding to my indecisions!:ROFLMAO:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts