Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
The 415 tag was a mistake by CP from day 1. The XB58 (manufacturers model #) is not even close to a 415 fps bow. BUT, my feelings are that a bow setup like this one, with the quality it has and at $250 delivering 380/390 fps is a smokin deal.

Reactions: grr0202

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Reactions: wind walker

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Shoot a 270 grain arrow like someone else does and see if it does not get 415 fps or higher. :eek::rolleyes:
Now, now. ;) The list is long on unclear "Up To" speed ratings. CP missed this significantly.

·
Registered
15,995 Posts
I want one but dang it....I already got two crossbows now and I aint ready to sell one yet.:(

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I shopped around just after Christmas when everybody was out. I did find a Patriot for $275 and thought that was a good deal ;)

A trigger fix, brush addition, ultimate gun sling and I mounted my last XV530IR scope on it today. I like 'em so I'll keep shooting these EVO-X arrows with Alpha nocks. I think this will be a good one. Hope to get it out and sight it in next week.

Gun Firearm Bow and arrow Bow Crossbow

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
These three xbows are all Model XB58 and you can find "MK-XB58" on a sticker on the right underside of the riser.

Triplets! ;)

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.