Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By any chance does anybody on this forum have the exact factory Axle to Axle measurement for the ScorpyD Orion 150 Crossbow?

I'm not looking for the ATA at full draw which is a widely published statistic. I'm interested in the Axle to Axle at rest for timing and tuning purposes.

Also, if anybody has the Timing Reference Mark Spacing measurement this would also be helpful?

Jon Henry

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Should be no less than 19 1/2". The older style cams you should have about half a hole showing on the inside of the limbs. I believe 19 5/8" is a pretty good axle to axle measurement

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should be no less than 19 1/2". The older style cams you should have about half a hole showing on the inside of the limbs. I believe 19 5/8" is a pretty good axle to axle measurement
Big thanks Yelpy.
Before reading your response mine is currently sitting at 19 5/8” and the full timing hole Is showing on the inside of both limbs. I’ll back off a twist or two on each cam to sync the cam alignments.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to see ya on the forum john.
It's nice to be back. I've had a long enough rest and this pandemic we're all dealing with is creating a bit to much down time.
On the positive side it's created more shooting time than I've had since I was a young man, so maybe I can't complain to much.

It's especially nice to see how many long time members are still onboard and sharing their knowledge with others who can certainly use it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts