Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was able to garnish us some more points for what it's worth...
I don't know where Stan published the pic of my whitetail doe I took earlier...Shot my buck with a rifle this year- first time in over 10 years that I had to do that..

026.JPG

023.JPG

Attachments

·
1,071 Posts
Hey Scott very nice animals and congratulations. Not sure if fallow buck antler points count or not. We will see what UL has to say.If not we will get another 175 (100 buck and 75 doe) that should give us at least 475 total points. Still some time left to pop some other critters one never knows.

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Hey Scott very nice animals and congratulations. Not sure if fallow buck antler points count or not. We will see what UL has to say.If not we will get another 175 (100 buck and 75 doe) that should give us at least 475 total points. Still some time left to pop some other critters one never knows.
OK. This is the ruling I will make on this. I think that the Fallow Deer should fall into the Exotics category. However, I did not specify or make the rules clear on this, so I will give credit for the points of the Fallow Deer up to 10 points like the deer category. So 200 points for the buck. However, Because you can only enter one doe in the deer category, and he already has one entered, no points will be entered for the doe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts