Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What knocks are needed to shoot the fatal x? I see on the swats yall say flat or arc and I was just wondering about this bow if the halfmoon would be fine.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
What knocks are needed to shoot the fatal x? I see on the swats yall say flat or arc and I was just wondering about this bow if the halfmoon would be fine.
Yeah they shoot flat nocks. The X1 can shoot ARC or flats because of the arrow retainer it has in the rear of the bow.

·
4,182 Posts
I certainly wouldn’t use flat nocks on a conventional rail crossbow with that string angle. Sure, it works in the SWATs, but could cause major problems with the Fatal. My Burky frankenbow has a similar string angle, with somewhat less down pressure on the rail, but still there. I can shoot moon, parker, versa, Alpha or Firenocks. The one time I got a semi dry fire (no damage) was with an omni nock and an arrow with a very heavy point-insert.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I will be switching over to the Versa Nocks on this bow after season, those are some slick looking Nocks. I have some spine indexed bees from FD. Beautiful crafted arrows. Can't wait to start shooting them,but not gonna mess now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts