Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
The x cams will make this a smooth drawing, 50% let off and shooting xbow. Now if they would put Oldflyers trigger or a trigger tech on it. Good looking,narrow,adjustable length for around $500.00. Integrated crank available.

·
3,910 Posts
Fatal x should be very nice for the money. Same cams as the SWAT X1, I believe. Longer of course, but still not a big crossbow. As for the trigger, I have heard different things about KI (Hori Zone I believe) triggers. I had a Furious z355 for a few days a couple of years ago. I believe the trigger probably did “ break” around 3.5-4#. It did have a good bit of creep and an indistinct break - hard to be consistent, but I probably could have gotten used to it. I just had what I felt were better crossbows, so I sent it back.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Fatal x should be very nice for the money. Same cams as the SWAT X1, I believe. Longer of course, but still not a big crossbow. As for the trigger, I have heard different things about KI (Hori Zone I believe) triggers. I had a Furious z355 for a few days a couple of years ago. I believe the trigger probably did “ break” around 3.5-4#. It did have a good bit of creep and an indistinct break - hard to be consistent, but I probably could have gotten used to it. I just had what I felt were better crossbows, so I sent it back.
Yes Jeff. It has the same trigger as the speed 425 and now new Ripper 425. Which are the same as far as I can tell other than the stirrup and scope. Its a decent trigger imo but I'm not as picky as some are 😲 . They also put on a brush retainer for the Fatal X. My guess and hope is Hori-Zone has solved the limb problems. So far so good for the Speed 425. Time will tell. The lower draw weight and shorter stroke should help the Fatal X imo.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’d be a little concerned about the cocking mechanism and I think you’d almost certainly
have to upgrade the scope.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
I’d be a little concerned about the cocking mechanism and I think you’d almost certainly
have to upgrade the scope.
What's he basis for concern. If you have information much appreciated.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
I believe it's Rapid Draw Crank...RDC.
You are correct Jcat. It does have the reversed inverted cams though 😁

Reactions: JCAT
1 - 20 of 138 Posts