Crossbow Nation banner
261 - 278 of 278 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Seems to work very well best of both worlds.

·
Registered
Tenpoint Siege, Ripper 415, Vortex,
840 Posts
That's a good buy Fd. I got mine with crank for 569.00 so I figured why not. But it's so nice to hand cock, but will be nice if I have to reload in the tree. The Browns had KC. Right where they needed them but let it Slip away...!
Seems to be the norm with the browns. Good team but when it counts? Go chiefs!! Sorry

·
Registered
Tenpoint Siege, Ripper 415, Vortex,
840 Posts
Joel, he's a kid.
🙄59, I wish.
Hey, by the way I’ll be taking the siege out every weekend hunting starting in a couple weeks. Still really hot here. Hope to have a picture of a nice buck to show you this season. Last year I had 3 bucks come to my rattling and not a shot on any one of them. Right at the end of the rut and they were cruising together. All 3 really nice. They circled completely around me and came within 30 yds behind me. Too many tree branches in the way.

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Hey, by the way I’ll be taking the siege out every weekend hunting starting in a couple weeks. Still really hot here. Hope to have a picture of a nice buck to show you this season. Last year I had 3 bucks come to my rattling and not a shot on any one of them. Right at the end of the rut and they were cruising together. All 3 really nice. They circled completely around me and came within 30 yds behind me. Too many tree branches in the way.
Good luck.

·
Registered
7,087 Posts
I'm curious if KI ever got the machined/optimized Fatal X from Farm Deer? Me, after seeing what he fixed I would buy but only if these fixes are in place. Just me but there is no need for that much downward bowstring pressure on the shooting rail. It may work as is but serving life will never reach it's potential with that much pressure. I'll pass with hopes that KI bring version 2.0 in future releases or if they address this for current models. If they do what's working great now will be next level of optimization in a very competitive crossbow world.

I still don't understand why most OEM's don't consider all these build requirements with modern day crossbows.

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Tom,
Fatal is very similar to what you have experienced with the TS series. Except much narrower and faster.
Spoke to Jason in depth today. We are continuing to discuss the Fatal. No New News yet.
Thanks for you interest and participation.

261 - 278 of 278 Posts