Crossbow Nation banner
81 - 100 of 147 Posts

Registered
I do not expect the fatal to be on par with the x1 but half the price. I do think there is plenty room for quality not being quite up to x1 standards. Those cams on both really grab me. 50% let off .

Registered
I have one on request to compare the open rail verses the closed rail of the X1. The X1 is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I鈥檒l check and see about the FatalX again. I hope to have both here at the same time.
I鈥檓 looking forward to your thoughts on both. The built in crank on the FatalX is interesting but I don鈥檛 think one can expect much at that price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
I鈥檓 looking forward to your thoughts on both. The built in crank on the FatalX is interesting but I don鈥檛 think one can expect much at that price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep, it bites that they didn鈥檛 figure out how to put a crank on the x-1. Maybe next year!

Registered
I was told around July 1st. With worldwide shipping problems I am not optimistic. But that's not KI's fault.

Registered
Anyone else order a Fatal X? No idea when it will actually ship, but when I talked to Burkholder a couple weeks ago they said June.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Registered
Borkholder shows in-stock. Looking forward to seeing some reviews.
When I called them a couple weeks ago it showed in stock, but it was kind of a pre-sale (but not a pre-sale) with the disclaimer of shipping in June 2021.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Registered
X2. I was told July 1

Reactions: matt76cmich

Registered
I think using a rope cocker you will start off pulling 50 lbs with each arm and end up after the cams roll over holding 25 lbs. at full draw.
Like this!

Registered
Yeah i dont think we are going to see to many x1 on the classifieds .i have a feeling they address all the issues on this one.as i see it now its a keeper.
What kind of nocks can you shoot out of the X1?

Registered
What kind of nocks can you shoot out of the X1?
Half moon, flats and arc nocks have been used that I know of. I havent seen where anyone tested any kind of capture nock. I was looking at your versa nock post and it looks like they would work fine. Maybe one of the testers will chime in.

81 - 100 of 147 Posts