Crossbow Nation banner
101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
2,588 Posts
A lighted, plastic ARC nock would be a great thing!
I really do like the ARC nocks. I would gladly use them on all of my bows especiallyif they were lighted. Didn't you find them to be most accurate?

·
Registered
624 Posts
I really do like the ARC nocks. I would gladly use them on all of my bows especiallyif they were lighted. Didn't you find them to be most accurate?
They are the most accurate for me in the X-1. I need to throw this out there that they can’t be used in non-barreled bows.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just got off the phone with Borkholder and it sounds like Killer Instinct plans on shipping them some Fatal Xs here by the end of June. Depending on shipping delays from the holiday we should hopefully start seeing some Fatal Xs in people's hands the first couple weeks of July. Can't wait to get mine and compare it to my Ripper 415.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
The crank has the same guts as the new micro crank. In my opinion, it is rock solid. I am sure the trigger will be great for a bow in its price range.
The trigger looks to be the same as the Ripper 415.Speed 425 and now new Ripper 425. Not great but decent imo. I doubt there have been any improvements to it. Time will tell though. It would be nice if there was a upgrade to be had if wanted.

·
2,588 Posts
I would like to see the Fatal X with a Trigger tech. At one time Ki used TT
That would be nice but it would probably raise the price of the bow by $150 or more. With 50% let off reducing sear pressure it just may be a decent trigger.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, just canceled my order for now. Yesterday I was able to put my hands on some of the newer "small" crossbows and compared to my Ripper 415 they felt like just that; small. I'm going to wait for the shop near me to get a few in so I can do some side by side testing before I fully pull the trigger on the Fatal X.

I should add the place near me said they had had a Fatal X prototype in the shop and they were impressed with it.

And I should also add that I am 6'5". So a little on the bigger side of things.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 138 Posts