Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to buy some field points.
Anyone know the thread size for the TenPoint EVO-X Center Punch 20" Carbon Arrows?
For example, are they 9/32", 5/16", 21/64" or ???
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Need to buy some field points.
Anyone know the thread size for the TenPoint EVO-X Center Punch 20" Carbon Arrows?
For example, are they 9/32", 5/16", 21/64" or ???
Thanks for any help.
It is likely the industry standard 8-32 if your talking about the insert thread for installing arrow tips or blades.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
133 Posts
11/32" for fieldpoints. I suggest using bullet points.......easier to remove from non-solid foam targets.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Hey guys we all aren't talking apples for apples here. Dynamo61 ask about the thread size diameter in the arrow. That is the internal insert part of the arrow that accepts the field point or hunting blade. Not the arrow's shaft diameter. Just an FYI!

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
All of them are 8-32 aren't they? I know all my heads will screw into every crossbow arrow I own and I own a bunch. The heads are all 11/32" except some standard Hypodermics which I think are 9/32" but the shaft diameter is the same.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey guys we all aren't talking apples for apples here. Dynamo61 ask about the thread size diameter in the arrow. That is the internal insert part of the arrow that accepts the field point or hunting blade. Not the arrow's shaft diameter. Just an FYI!
Aren't all shaft inserts for screw in fieldpoints and broadheads the same standard thread size, anything he buys will screw in. I believe he just wants to know the the proper diameter to buy. He still needs 11/32" diameter fieldpoints to match the shaft diameter.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I worded that incorrectly from work first thing this morning.
Must have been half asleep still.

Indeed, they are mostly all 8-32 threads.
I meant the diameter.
Wanted to buy some from Amazon this morning, next day delivery

Then my local dealer (mostly Excalibur stuff) called and said my new arrows are in.
They are the aluminum nocks, i got the 6 arrows with the plastic nocks last week.

I am going there to pick them up tomorrow.
I will get some 100 and 125 grain field points as well.
He said he has all sizes and types that will fit for sure.

Anxious to try the 125 grain to see how they perform.
Expecting good results for target shooting.

Thanks for the help, all.
Appreciate it, as always!

Cheers,
dyna

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Aren't all shaft inserts for screw in fieldpoints and broadheads the same standard thread size, anything he buys will screw in. I believe he just wants to know the the proper diameter to buy. He still needs 11/32" diameter fieldpoints to match the shaft diameter.
Yes. Now the truth comes out. He really wants the shaft diameter. 11/32" is m I

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Well! One good thing come out this. Clarify is always our best friend. And standard arrow shaft and standard insert thread size are different. :giggle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts