Crossbow Nation banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
It also would be a great thing to have a list somewhere of vendors so we could look them up and support them. Not all vendors post here all the time.

Take care, MC.

·
Vendor
1,517 Posts
It also would be a great thing to have a list somewhere of vendors so we could look them up and support them. Not all vendors post here all the time.

Take care, MC.

I think there is, but that is additional cost and last I look it doesn't usally get a lot of action.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I think there is, but that is additional cost and last I look it doesn't usally get a lot of action.
I have never seen a list of all the vendors. It would be a good service to all vendors to have a list of who they are so all the rest of us who are just here for the info and ideas can find out a little more.

·
Vendor
1,517 Posts
I have never seen a list of all the vendors. It would be a good service to all vendors to have a list of who they are so all the rest of us who are just here for the info and ideas can find out a little more.

scroll down form listing , you should see "Vendor Member Section" ..

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Farm Deer is an example. TOTR was pimping his ASAP arrows as the greatest thing since slice bread. Kids on here got upset that Farm Deer wasn’t a paying sponsor so he took sort of a beating for it, and I believe eventually he became a paying sponsor - advertiser, whatever the proper name is.
Lots of items get pimped as the greatest thing on here. Many of which have no sponsorship attached. It is up to moderation to determine if someone is acting as a proxy or is just a consumer that is happy with a particular product.

VL mentioned sig lines and products within those sig lines. As long as there is no hot link, no rules are violated unless moderation determines someone is working as a proxy.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts