Crossbow Nation banner

Finally shot my TenPoint Lazer Today

1K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Ibidapo 
#1 ·
Took the bow to a shop in Clarksville, Va. today. They have a nice indoor range. 20 yards it’s dead-on! Bought some new arrows and a few things. I told the lady in there that it was my first time in there. This seemed to offend her, and she said “Why did you come in here today, then?” “Because I have never been in here before”, I said! She did know what she was doing, though, despite having a somewhat abrasive personality. Nice shop with lots of stock and inventory. That Accu-Draw 50 works great.

#6 ·
Thanks for the replies! This shop is the only one that I know of. It’s almost an hour away. I did read their reviews, and the consensus is that they are good, and most said they were friendly. I spent a hundred bucks and thanked them, and never even got a “thanks” or cordial reply back. One thing I noticed was that they were transplanted Yankees, so I “chalked” it up to that. Southern Hospitality and friendliness is slowly leaving the area, with good old people dying and strangers buying their property. That just makes me appreciate my 90 acres of solitude a lot more.

#9 ·
The catfish have gotten huge there over the years. I used to fish there, but sold my boat some years back. Wife and I have been over there and caught some channel cats a few times from the bank. I have sort of lost motivation to fish as I got older with failing health. The urge to hunt hasn’t gotten that bad yet, thankfully!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.