Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at those cable mods that firenock has for the ravin xbows and was thinking about trying them on my cp400 I do like the concept a lot better with the 2 cable system than the 4 cable system seems like once you have the bow timed then you are done, and no cam lean to worry about, I might be looking at this wrong, any thoughts on this would like to hear

·
Crossbow Nut
3,094 Posts
I haven't worked on this for a while, but just bought some 452X for cable material, and will be taking this project up again, but don't know when; terribly busy. If you make strings, feel free to pick up the ball and run with it!

Reactions: JOE PA

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have access to some machines that I could make something up like they have Im sort of a tight butt too and I like to tinker that's how it was when I was shooting 3ds anyway I might make up some pins to go in those holes with some rollers but then will have to figure out cable lengths and get them made

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also just thought about making it simple and make a set of rollers and take the two back screws out of riser and bolt on the rollers there and see how that would work pretty simple the only thing is the cables wouldn't be in line with the factory rollers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts