Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I am all smiles. I received my new weapon the other day and had a sighting session with her today. So while my Vapor is in for service for a $10 part, such a waste of time for an issue that Tenpoint knows about, I had to find a backup and what a beauty I found. I spoke to the owner and she told me the bow has been sitting for years. Upon receiving the bow I inspected everything and waxed her up but I was hesitant to cock the bow that still had the original strings and cables that were what, 6-8 years old? Well I held my breath and pulled the cocking rope, heard the click, set the safety, loaded a 427 gr. Gold Tip Laser III arrow and she recorded a 375 fps shot. On a six shot average she recorded 373 fps.
I did my adjusting on the Hawke scope at 20 yds. and fine tuned again at 30 and was shooting dead nuts using a sled. So I moved back to 40 yards and used my bi-pod that I would use in the field and was about an inch high, must have been that skeeter flying around my head. All I can say is that I am very happy with the accuracy of this machine and I love the trigger. I do however need to get some BoJax silencers on the limbs and sting stops. I put her through 27 rounds today and riding back home in my truck my lower back was reminding me of those shots. Its a toss up what I will use in the field this season, we shall see.

Gold Tip Lazer III Weight.jpg
Lazer III Speed FPS.jpg

150 Sticker.jpg
IMG-0770.jpg
My Set up.jpg

·
Registered
306 Posts
She is a beauty. If you need to find her a new home to make your back happy just let me know.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Looks great! Shot mine a few times yesterday and it's a beauty also! Mine has original threads also and was leery at first,but she is dead on......I do have Marty making me a spare set,just in case!
I really like how simple this bow is compared to my Nemesis and it's a lot lighter.

twins 2.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts