Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes good Flemish strings for Excal bows? My bd 360 should be here tomorrow, and I'd prefer to get a Flemish string on it as soon as possible. I always shot them on my recurve bows, and preferred them to regular bowstrings.

Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Robert. What forum was that on? I sent him a private message, but this system says he was last active on 12/29 here.

·
Registered
16,636 Posts
Thanks Robert. What forum was that on? I sent him a private message, but this system says he was last active on 12/29 here.
I am pretty sure it was on the Excal forum. Might have been on CT forum though as I read them both before coming here usually.
He just moved and is stopped in AZ I think he said for a while.

·
Registered
15,582 Posts
Boo or Blacktail. You cannot go wrong.;)

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Its abit tough, i have a problem with all of the extra stuff we packed. I have to unload n load every time we unhook or move. Nice down here 74 degrees, but my Mrs. is working me every day. So far we have been in 2 camping areas, too many ppl. too close, i am trying to get her to ease out away back from all of these campers.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Mike we began to follow this one simple rule .... it we haven’t used it in 6 months then it goes! No more hoarding or collecting for us anymore! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.