Crossbow Nation banner

Folding Nemesis

4K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  bmiller 
#1 ·
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

I need to make a few slight changes, but I am mostly there.

See less See more
#14 ·
I don’t think with this folding mechanism and stock. You can shoot it as a pistol with this setup. I was initially concerned that it would interfere with the safety manipulation, but it doesn’t that I can tell so far. I had to move a few holes on the one pictured, I changed it last night and printed another while I was sleeping. It is ready to go on and I will get to test the design sometime today. I am not sure how cocking it folded will work out.

#16 ·
#23 ·
B Miller....., Four Questions, Please answers each as much as possible;....1.) What’s the Saddle Status and is Scorpyd endorsing the idea? 2.) Is Warranty voided or not with using the Saddles? 3.) What type of actual string life improvement did you realize from the Saddles when implemented? 4.) If the Saddles add string serving life does Jerry(as the Scorpyd Maintenance Center for all Crossbows other then the Nemesis) have enough influence with Scorpyd to get this approved/implemented and when? Thanks!!

#24 ·
B Miller....., Four Questions, Please answers each as much as possible;....1.) What’s the Saddle Status and is Scorpyd endorsing the idea? 2.) Is Warranty voided or not with using the Saddles? 3.) What type of actual string life improvement did you realize from the Saddles when implemented? 4. If the Saddles add string serving life does Jerry(as the Scorpyd Maintenance Center for all Crossbows other then the Nemesis) have enough influence with Scorpyd to get this approved/implemented and when? Thanks!!
1.They have them, and are testing them. If they are satisfied, I think they will, if not, I am sure they will tell me. 2. As of now ,yes it would void the warranty, but there aren’t any in the wild. 3. I just had Jerry’s bow with low poundage limbs, so I did not get to try it on a higher poundage bow. My thoughts are it would work, but since I came up with the idea, I am biased. 4. I do not know, and I can’t speak for either of them. I know they work closely together on a bunch of projects.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.