Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Just saw another new release from Barnett, HYPER TAC 430 PRO, check out Outdoor lifes 2021 crossbow review.
Here we are, the Barnett is 1/3 way down the page, for laptop users.

Funny thing, it is not on Barnett's website yet.

Reactions: jarhed and JCAT

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Barnett HyperTac Pro 430
Barnett HyperTac Pro 430

Barnett HyperTac Pro 430

Barnett’s shiny new penny, the HyperTac Pro 430, is a compact horizontal wonder designed with shooter comfort in mind. Every touchpoint on the crossbow is fully customizable. Shooters will love the flip-down Verti-Grip as well as the micro-adjustable butt stock and cheek piece. Designed to be ultra-maneuverable, this 8.9-pound crossbow measures 9.5-inches between the axles when cocked and hits a top speed of, you guessed it, 430 fps. The bow’s blend of a traditional frontend and narrow backend provide second-to-none balance. This balance along with multiple shooter customization points leads to exceptional downrange accuracy. Promising undeniable smoothness is the 3-pound, zero-creep TriggerTech trigger. Frictionless Release Technology creates a free-floating roller between the sear and trigger, which allows the shooter to execute each shot at a heightened level. The bow’s forend is a pass-through style with a multi-position pistol grip. Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) and nock sensors increase safety and boost peace of mind. This 14.25-inch power stroke shooter comes with a 1.5-5x32 red/green illuminated speed compensating scope, multi-position quiver and pre-installed string dampeners. The crossbow comes fully assembled and is ready-to-hunt right out of the box. ($800; barnettcrossbows.com)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks dynamo61, not real computer savy,...lol.Yes Barnett has been showing prototypes for a couple years running now that never made it out to production. Maybe this will be year.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interesting, but I’m just saying no to hyper series Barnetts, or any other companies weirdo arrows.
Joe, that was funny, WEIRDO ARROWS.....LOL. Joe after a little research on this arrow, i believe all it is a BLOOD SPORT PROSECUTOR vertical arrow that are readily available for sale at about 80.00$ a dozen. NOT shure what spine they would be but one on the stiffer end i'am sure.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Got some cp 400 nocks from TOTR. They are a much smaller diameter. I had to use some electrical tape and a little nail polish to get them to fit my Bloodsport and victory arrows. I think they would fit into a vertical arrow perfectly. Like the way they are cut and deeper throat. Shoot nice.

·
3,237 Posts
Joe, that was funny, WEIRDO ARROWS.....LOL. Joe after a little research on this arrow, i believe all it is a BLOOD SPORT PROSECUTOR vertical arrow that are readily available for sale at about 80.00$ a dozen. NOT shure what spine they would be but one on the stiffer end i'am sure.
Yeah. Just being my sarcastic self, Jim. Still seeing what all the companies come out with. Just getting grumpy about all the companies trying to lock customers into proprietary arrows/nocks. Not just Barnett but Ten Point, Ravin, now Excal too. I can see a theoretical advantage to the hyper arrows, but why? My son shot clean through deer with an Excal Vixen and 2216s. Maybe for the long range guys, which is what all the companies seem to be targeting. Still like the TS 380. Would really like a TS 400, if they make it. No XP series with what you said about where they are made. :( I won’t go for proprietary projectiles unless they are part of a crossbow I just can’t resist. Unlike many on here I have at least 3 good crossbows that aren’t going anywhere, so I can be picky about what I buy. Now of course, you decide to get one, I can’t wait to hear all about it!:)

Wonder if those CP nocks fit Ravin bushings?

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Agreed! Funny but legit accurate! Joe, well said.

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Got some cp 400 nocks from TOTR. They are a much smaller diameter. I had to use some electrical tape and a little nail polish to get them to fit my Bloodsport and victory arrows. I think they would fit into a vertical arrow perfectly. Like the way they are cut and deeper throat. Shoot nice. View attachment 190085
HuntersThompson, your arrow nocks look great. Now that you are jigging up vanes and now nocks you are becoming an arrow building machine. Nicely done!

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts