Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This BDX System Scope is a Sierra 3, 2.5-8x 32mm BDX-R1 with .25 MOA. Rangefinder is a Kilo 1800 BDX 6x 22mm. The system was used only this past hunting season on my trip out west. While on my hunt the original Kilo 1600 Rangefinder wasn’t ranging properly and after calling Sig Sauer Technical Service they sent me a brand new Kilo 1800 which is a step up quality wise and more reliable then the 1600. I paired the the new rangefinder to the scope and used it only one evening to take my Whitetail which was my last tag to fill. The overall system is awesome and highly accurate at every range for hunting. My only reason for selling is to go to a 12-14x power scope for target shooting over 4-5 months in the spring & summer
Camera lens Camera accessory Material property Cameras & optics Gadget
Font Art Automotive design Machine Metal
Window Camera accessory Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper
Audio equipment Gas Font Cylinder Auto part
Rectangle Font Gas Electronic device Signage
Font Gadget Rectangle Electric blue Packaging and labeling
versus only using this system on a 4 week hunting trip out west. Since the scope has been used only on this years hunt and the Kilo 1800 rangefinder is totally new I will sell both units together for $525.00 TYD in the lower 48 via a USPS Money Order Only. NOTE: The 30mm AD-RECON Quick Detach Scope Base in the pictures is not included in this sale.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Great price, do I need a 3rd????

KI Swat X1
Sig Sauer BDX and Kilo
Thorn Crown 125 and HPX 125

1 - 6 of 6 Posts