Crossbow Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of new carbon Shafts for sale, Thirty four 22” and thirty 20”. No inserts or nocks. Build them the way you want them. They are identical in dimensions and quality as Black Eagle carbon shafts so inserts for Black Eagles fit these Sky Art 10 Busters by Swiss Crossbow. I’m going to let all 64 of them go for $100.00 plus USPS shipping. I’m going to find out what shipping cost will be tomorrow and post it here.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Moon are these arrows all brand new or some of them used?

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk

·
Happy Member
5,541 Posts
Those are really old. I remember them from long ago. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Happy Member
5,541 Posts
Nope just that they are old. I'm sure they are like anything else man made. Not made to last forever.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nope just that they are old. I'm sure they are like anything else man made. Not made to last forever.

I didn't see that he asked you to pay for any of them much less a negative comment.Ffolks this is a forum for people to give each other the benefit of the doubt not going around looking for posts to comment negatively about. personally Moon has a right to sell his arrows without people trying to act like they know everything about anything.

·
Happy Member
5,541 Posts
Geez ... quit already! You 3 are the ones looking to jump on any post! I simply said I remember those from long ago! Buyers do HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW exactly what they are gettin! I said GLWS!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I beg your pardon you are the one going around commenting negatively. It is soley Moon's right to ad vise the people buying not for you to stick your nose in other people's business. If you want or have to comment make it positive not always a negative slurr. Or maybe do you know how to be positive. He told the people what they were I didn't see him asking you to help him explain what he and he alone was selling.

·
Happy Member
5,541 Posts
What ever! You're the only one that's pushing the issue. Head your own advice!

Reactions: LimpArrowArcher

·
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The shafts have been sitting in my environmentally controlled shop for quite a while. They are shafts only in new condition. I have other brands that I will likely sell as I get around to it. I’m keeping the ones I fletched up when I had 11 crossbow hanging in the shop. They were every bit as good as the Black Eagles I shot. My fletching days are pretty much over with, especially now that I’m mainly shooting factory Ravin arrows, not to mention age having caught up with me and a stroke.
If I thought for a moment that these shafts were no good they’d go into the trash can. Someone could put them to good use. I’ve never heard of carbon arrows rotting on the shelf 🙄.
I will be glad when hunting season comes in. People need to get back out in the woods and get rid of the bitterness.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I do not believe anyone will have an issue with these arrow shafts. Properly stored carbon arrows will out last me, FOR SURE.I also believe that, on any classified forums, if you don't have anything of positivity to add - don't post anything. It just keeps people smiling and that's a good thing. Good luck with the sale Moon.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got the impression that the original comment in question (I deliberately am not quoting it) was one made from a nostalgic viewpoint, with no ill intent, but everyone perceives things differently I suppose, that being said, I’ll offer 50 bucks for 32, (your choice of how ever you want to split them up if you accept, they’ll all end up 20 or 17/18 inches anyway, so I’m not particularly concerned about how much I cut off) I do not have paypal , but can pay via PayPal if you invoice me, or I can use Zelle if your set up with it already, thank you
Josh

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sorry Moon I Just didn't think him acting like your arrows were old outdated junk cut me like a knife. I know this was your for sale thread. I should have went on down the road and not said a word. All I know if I could use the arrows I would buy them because I know you took care of them and they are not just old man made junk like he mad it sound. It's is my fault for the whole rucus. I will accept responsibility for this and wish you the best selling your arrows. Please forgive this old man for interfering.

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
ldock - you do seem to be short tempered at times and always want to jump on other people for whatever the reason.

How about just giving it a rest?

·
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I’ll find out tomorrow shipping costs for 30 and 64 of them. I forgot to mention that I want a postal money order for payment.

·
Happy Member
5,541 Posts
Sorry Moon I Just didn't think him acting like your arrows were old outdated junk cut me like a knife. I know this was your for sale thread. I should have went on down the road and not said a word. All I know if I could use the arrows I would buy them because I know you took care of them and they are not just old man made junk like he mad it sound. It's is my fault for the whole rucus. I will accept responsibility for this and wish you the best selling your arrows. Please forgive this old man for interfering.
That's YOUR ASSumption! I simply stated that I remember those arrows from long ago. GLWS= good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I’ll find out tomorrow shipping costs for 30 and 64 of them. I forgot to mention that I want a postal money order for payment.
No problem at all, I can do money order as well, I’ll be happy to fill it out as per your instructions and send a pic of it if you wish , providing deal proceeds, you can pm me directly with shipping quotes. Any recommendations for build components for an Excalibur mag340 with these shafts? Or Possibly a Horton Vortec?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.