Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I got a pretty good deal on this package! Sivler Vent 150.......$975 for everything!
I had thought about waiting to see what came out next year or getting a DS 420,but with the way Scorpyd has been acting lately,I chose to go with "tried and true"...... It should be here in a week or so!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Good choice. You can shoot the same arrows you shoot out of your Nemesis. I've got one hanging on the hook just in case. I hunt it every now and than.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think I got a pretty good deal on this package! Sivler Vent 150.......$975 for everything!
I had thought about waiting to see what came out next year or getting a DS 420,but with the way Scorpyd has been acting lately,I chose to go with "tried and true"...... It should be here in a week or so!

View attachment 185110
Tnmtns
Lucky for you but I'm laughing right now because I was looking at the same one as a back up for my Vapor. I have always been attracted to the Scorpyd's. But I bid on this beauty first and I am tickled pink about this little gem, I cannot wait till she comes in.
Ventilator.jpg

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tnmtns
Lucky for you but I'm laughing right now because I was looking at the same one as a back up for my Vapor. I have always been attracted to the Scorpyd's. But I bid on this beauty first and I am tickled pink about this little gem, I cannot wait till she comes in.
View attachment 185116
Small world! I had highest bid on yours and you got it last second,LOL. I went right to the other add and clicked "Buy it know".....I mean within a minute of loosing to you!

I figured others were watching also and would do the same!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Small world! I had highest bid on yours and you got it last second,LOL. I went right to the other add and clicked "Buy it know".....I mean within a minute of loosing to you!

I figured others were watching also and would do the same!
Great minds think alike, that was my next move also, sorry to have bumped you brother!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Great minds think alike, that was my next move also, sorry to have bumped you brother!
It's ok,since I got the OTHER one,I forgive you,LOL.

PS: I got the HHA!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
best bow they built , along with the black ones for 2 yrs to follow .
Great bows !!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts