Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this and decided to take it. I was surprised how high mine was but I did guess on some of the number sequences so I could have accidentally guessed right and got a higher score than I deserved. But I’ll take it.

The block sequences were fairly easy, but no clue if this is indicative of an actual test. It wouldn't let me do a screen print on the score or distribution so I had to snap a photo of the laptop with my phone.

Getting ready to take the wife out for dinner on Friday date night - have fun.

Reactions: 1hunter

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Is there an actual test? There was so much reading n conspiracy going on that I didn’t read it all n jokingly said I got an 82.
I used to be smart. I think I got a 117 on the asvap or whatever the test was to join the military in 92-93.

·
Registered
Mission Sub-1
999 Posts
Is there an actual test? There was so much reading n conspiracy going on that I didn’t read it all n jokingly said I got an 82.
I used to be smart. I think I got a 117 on the asvap or whatever the test was to join the military in 92-93.
Agreed! I come here to relax and lean more regarding xbows. How does all that bs fit into an xbow forum..? Perhaps the op can find another platform & audience...

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Agreed! I come here to relax and lean more regarding xbows. How does all that bs fit into an xbow forum..? Perhaps the op can find another platform & audience...
I thought it would be a good idea if everyone participated and posted their score, then we could make a list in descending order of the scores so that when someone made a post, we'd know how credible it was. 🤣

Did you not take the test or did you actually take the test and don’t want to post your score? I hit 133 like others but don’t know if it’s a valid test or not but here’s a pic of mine.

I went back thru to see the questions I missed but it just incremented thru all the questions with the correct answers. Wish I could have seen the ones I missed. Maybe it did and I stopped too early.

If I took it again I’d probably get a different score. 🤣

Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Parallel

• Haha
Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
The original post buy some Canadian 😂 jp dynamo. Is in the off topic section where it belongs.
Tp might have put this in the wrong section but I can’t fault him too much as I’m computer intolerant and was today’s years old when I learned how to put more then one quote in the same reply. Don’t let it bug you too much as we are all different but we all like xbows. It would be a boring world if we were all identical.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Changed my mind - not worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
Mission Sub-1
999 Posts
The original post buy some Canadian 😂 jp dynamo. Is in the off topic section where it belongs.
Tp might have put this in the wrong section but I can’t fault him too much as I’m computer intolerant and was today’s years old when I learned how to put more then one quote in the same reply. Don’t let it bug you too much as we are all different but we all like xbows. It would be a boring world if we were all identical.
Amen. BBM's sage advice, if one doesn't like it don't read it...
Peace...✌

1 - 20 of 38 Posts