Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19E923AB-6ADF-49D6-BFBD-8257BD9A2FB3.jpeg
9.5 is on the table . Going to start this weekend on it seeing what screws we can replace in titanium. Ti broad bands also look to be going on it.

Wish the bow had a barrel nut for limb bolts and not such a void towards cam on split limb. Just my thoughts .

·
Registered
13,759 Posts
Who's bow you building?!? I missed that part.

·
5,054 Posts
My First SWAT has a little over 900 shots and likely >200 hrs cocked. The cables needed slight adjustment at 100 shots, still good now. The serving still looks very good. Incidentally, I slightly radius my flat nocks which I thinks is helpful. I normally use aftermarket strings/cables. Factory will go back on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
considering buying one of these- cant beat what looks like a good bow for the price !! anyone have any thoughts? dont have $1000 to spend

·
Vendor
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
12 Posts
Finally found some time to shoot this thing. Vital Limits installed a titanium kit, Gas Strings, Ti Broad Bands and built a dozen arrows for me. (Link to arrow build) https://www.crossbownation.com/community/threads/badass-x-builds.98080/#post-1190478

It's much quieter then before. Only shot 6 arrows so far all off sticks. Two at 20yds to sight in, Two more at 30 and then these two at 40yds. What's crazy is I left my speed dial where it was set when I was using Zombie Slayers which weigh about 50 grains less. I need to find some time to shoot farther. And I better start shooting at different spots!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts