Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
g3.jpg gear head.jpg

Just emailed and pre ordering this sweet new short compound to go with a used Drawlock that an respected AT member called Brad was selling !

This set up great for shooting out ground windows and light weight for packing in on a backpack this Gearhead 18 compound going sell like wild fire!

Great handy_cap set up I lost 3 fingers so the drawlock and the gearhead compound great for me!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
They should put a lower rail and stock on that thing and shoot through cable system to make an intresting xbow out of it!!!!

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't be shocked if they come out with a cross bow in future!

I have say when I talked to Paul on phone he is excited about his bows !

He spent a lot of time with me making sure I have a good understanding about the gearhead-18 and setting me up with the proper draw he reminded me of Chuck at Kodabow a real customer first kinda of guy!

I wish gearhead the best of luck in 2015!

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes nice little bow the Gearhead 18 compound we hope to post lots of kill pictures soon = too go with our kodabow scout NJ first buck kill be a nice marrage Gearhead18 and kodabow scout two great bows from two great companies with top rated customer service! 20150404_135416.jpeg

Attachments

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found out the little gearhead 18 can be made into inline bow with a mod by the drawlock people what a great little bow set !

·
Registered
578 Posts
Saw one at the Deer and Turkey Expo in Madison, WI. STRANGE CONTRAPTION but it's nice that they are pushing boundaries.

Reactions: Tim50

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes talked to owner on phone be nice see a lot of dealers soon the bow needs to be fitted to your correct draw so it would be best to buy at dealer in person or at gearhead hoping drawlock and gearhead get together soon be a nice combo !

Did you shoot one?

·
Registered
578 Posts
kodabowscout said:
Yes talked to owner on phone be nice see a lot of dealers soon the bow needs to be fitted to your correct draw so it would be best to buy at dealer in person or at gearhead hoping drawlock and gearhead get together soon be a nice combo !

Did you shoot one?
I didn't shoot this bow. It was placed between the guy selling the new Scorpyd Extreme and the Darton booth, One of my thoughts was on the location of the peep sight so far away from your eye. I have hunted with handguns in the old days where the scopes are far from your eye and the field of view is so limited on the regular optics that I had a concern about this with the Gearhead. I would like to hear from others that have shot them just for informational purposes.

I do give them props for a different design. We only push technology by doing things differently than what has been done in the past.

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reason I am going use a draw lock with different sighting system. I am buying mainly for pack in hunts it so small the combo fits in a back pack and draw lock comes a part, my bow master friend Bradk is putting together the setup for me will post pictures when we get the pre producion gearhead18 ,Storm ,koda bows for size differents and never seen pre production eye opening new super short new recurve xbow(not a koda) never say never !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts