Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20200909_123838129_HDR.jpg

I plan on hunting with two different broadheads this year, the Schacker 100 Gr 3 blade mechanical and the Wasp Crossbow BOSS 100 Gr fixed blade. However when I sited in the Schacker the Boss would shoot low right. So I got out 12 Gander Mtn TECHUNTER X-bolts I bought off E-bay and found 3 that shot high left. I put the Wasp Boss heads on these arrows and they now shot where the Schackers hit. One on the left is a BEE .001 with Swhacker 100 Gr 3 blade mechanical. The one on the right is a Gander Mtn TECHUNTER by X-bolt .003 with Wasp Crossbow BOSS 100 Gr fixed blade. Think I'm ready for opening season here in PA Oct 3rd. This will be my first year hunting with my Spectre 375 Crossbow or any crossbow. Hoping to run into this guy, he's been showing up on my game camera the last few weeks.
IMAG0040.JPG

·
Registered
934 Posts
Sounds good.

My guest it's all in the arrows. Have you shot one of the Swhackers, and then using that same arrow, replace the Swhacker with the Wasp to see where it hits?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good.

My guest it's all in the arrows. Have you shot one of the Swhackers, and then using that same arrow, replace the Swhacker with the Wasp to see where it hits?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes I did, I shot the Wasp on the BEE arrows. On the BEE's the Wasp were about 2" low right. I knew I couldn't site in the bow using the BEE's with the two different broadheads. At first i was going to use the BEE's for both and site the bow in so the Schackers were a inch high left and the Boss were a inch low right. I got to thinking I had bought 12 of the x-bolts off E-bay why not see if I could find a few that shot high right. So I shot each x-bolt with the Boss and found 3 that fit the bill. Like you said it's all in the arrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts