Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been working on sighting in the TS370 this week, and to say I'm pleased with the results would be a huge understatement! I bought this bow as a backup to my Storm and to get my grandson involved in archery but this bow is quickly rising to the top. Ive got work to do with it yet but it is definitely getting there. I have a Parker Pin-point scope on it and I am shooting Bloodsport Witness arrows. They all weigh between 422 and 426 grains. I'd say they are achieving good results. Tonight's session at 40yds. Not too bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
PastorJim,

You are discovering what many of us have gone through with the TS370. It's so legit. I'm now shooting for recreational purposes at 100 yards and executing with a red dot sight.

This is such an underrated Xbow. I went through a few Xbows and kept coming back to this shooter. It's my all time favorite because it checks off so many boxes important to me.

1. Trigger Tech trigger is outstanding!
2. It's more compact than people realize.
3. It's extremely accurate and easy to shoot.
4. Fit and finish is better then people realize. The little things like the safety switch is ultra quiet and easy to turn on and off..
5. Add a little TLC and people realize this is no backup Xbow. It will hang with any Xbow.
6. Easy to rope cock. However, due to my chronic back issues I had mine modified to use the Carbon Express CCD. I also, am now using my extra BearX IntenseCD rope cocking sled. I does a better job with equal pull because of the design and it fits the Barnett TS370 rail perfectly.
7. It's lighter than most compound Xbows on the market. That is one of my most valued things I like about this Xbow. I's truly a 7.6 lb Xbow with a scope, sans quiver. I don't attach quivers to my Xbows.
8. It has one of the better adjustable butt stocks on AR-15 style Xbows.

Keep Shootin and enjoy the journey!

Oh, your shooting is outstanding!

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
How do you like this BloodSport arrows? ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you like this BloodSport arrows? ;)
I like them fine so far. And as you can see from the pics they seem to perform pretty well. We'll see what happens when I get out to some really long range distances. And they seem to be pretty consistent with the weight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
Time for all of us to execute. Hunting season is fast approaching. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts