Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be excited also. Nice pic. Never got a chance at a velvet here in Missouri since season is two weeks later and across the river in Illinois season is still a month away from Friday.
If I remember correctly, this only the second year Tennessee has offered this hunt. It's a nice addition to the regular season but it does take 1 of my buck tags for the season. I will take it if I can though. In Tennessee, I only get a chance at a deer scoring in the 120s a few times a year. So, I will take an extra weekend of hunting to improve those odds anyday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is the third year for this hunt. I hunt in CWD unit. First year was archery only, second was archery/ML and this year is A/ML/G. Too hot here and stormed like crazy today, anybody in a stand around here got an E-ticket ride.
jk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Success! I got this 10 last evening (the one on the left side). This is not the same buck in the pictures, but I will take him! 18.5" inside spread with 9" G-2s. My best one to date.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is the third year for this hunt. I hunt in CWD unit. First year was archery only, second was archery/ML and this year is A/ML/G. Too hot here and stormed like crazy today, anybody in a stand around here got an E-ticket ride.
jk
Yeah, we just got a lot of rain out of it. It was in the 90s on Saturday.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Those are nice results for only having a 2 day to get'r'done! Well done!!! (y)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts