Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I was given a compound bow, long story short, a friend of a friend got it for his son, his son just didn't get into hunting, so the guy used it as a backup bow.

Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago, he asked me if I wanted a compound. I said sure. For reference, I started out hunting with rifle, then wanted to extend my season, and with back issues, I went to xbow. Well my back has been feeling good for about 12 months now(knock on wood), so I figured I'll try traditional archery with a compound.

I was give a 2013 or 2014 Elite Hunter. Me not being familiar with these, I was wondering if anyone one here had opinions about Elite bows, and more specific about the Hunter model I have.

Thanks, look forward to hearing some feedback.

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Ive been shooting crossbows since 2012 and really haven't hardly even LOOKED at vertical bows since then. Sorry but I cant help you.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Elite compounds are good bows. I was struggling between purchasing an Elite or a BowTech a few years ago and went with the BowTech Destroyer. The Elite has a super smooth pull and a solid stop. Enjoy, you have a good one.

Reactions: timbo76

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I'll never give up my xbow, after all, that's what I feel most comfortable with when hunting, but always looking to try other options.

Reactions: Educator

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Thanks guys, I'll never give up my xbow, after all, that's what I feel most comfortable with when hunting, but always looking to try other options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts