Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a tracking number from Lancaster Archery on my X1. :D :LOL:(y)
Should give me plenty of time to get it dialed in and ready for her first hunt on Oct 2. I already have her arrows (Tapps & BEEs), Arc & flat nocks, broadheads (Swat X-Mags, Thorns & TGTX), HHA Tetra, Vortex Diamondback scope & all of SEW’s recommended maintenance items & even some guitar amplifier knobs for the safety.
I’m going to as excited as a kid on Christmas morning or maybe even OldFlyer when he gets his new terlet.:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Should give me plenty of time to get it dialed in and ready for her first hunt on Oct 2. I already have her arrows (Tapps & BEEs), Arc & flat nocks, broadheads (Swat X-Mags, Thorns & TGTX), HHA Tetra, Vortex Diamondback scope & all of SEW’s recommended maintenance items & even some guitar amplifier knobs for the safety.
I’m going to as excited as a kid on Christmas morning or maybe even OldFlyer when he gets his new terlet.:ROFLMAO:
Woo Hoo! Congrats! You will be like I was when I got mine with all the stuff ready to put on it. Like a kid at Christmas for sure!!! I put guitar amp knobs on mine this past weekend. Had to drill out the hole on the knob to make it a little bigger but they work great! Thanks @john316 for that awesome idea!

·
Registered
242 Posts
You got any pics of how the guitar knobs work on there? Sound interesting to me, I just can't quite picture it in my head

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John316 has a picture of the knobs in one of the X1 threads.

Reactions: One eyed archer

·
12,319 Posts
Lordy ... you sound like a couple all prepared for a newborn. Paint, curtains, nanny-cam, stroller, etc., etc., etc. ..lol
Fixture Rectangle Picture frame Font Poster

1 - 8 of 8 Posts